Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 17, 2013

My M&M jar is officially empty after 4 months.  Sadness.




Tonight, I went over to Kaylene's to enjoy "Disney's Robin Hood".  I have not seen this movie forever.  I love it.  So many good songs and classic lines:
Prince John: PJ. P.J. I like that, do you know I do. Hiss, put it on my luggage.
---------------------------------
Toby: Yeah, Dad!
---------------------------------
Sheriff of Nottingham: Wait a minute. Is the safety on Old Betsy? 
Trigger: [tapping the side of the crossbow] You bet it is, Sheriff. 
Sheriff of Nottingham: That's what I'm afraid of. You go first.
--------------------------------
Prince John: I've got a dirty thumb
--------------------------------
(Chasing after Sir Hiss)
Prince John: You are evil in snake's clothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment