Friday, July 19, 2013

July 13, 2013

Today, I went to Raging Waters/ Seven Peaks with Jessica Newton.  It was great.  I haven't been there since I worked there in 2010.  It has changed a lot since then.  It is a lot more colorful now.

 Jessica kept on getting wrist bands - Thanks JetBlue for the free tickets/ drinks, cast waiver since she is slightly bruised, and we had our tubes "sat" while we tried other slides that didn't need them.  Those blasted pink slides hurt.


After going to Despicable Me 2 (and seeing Chad and Gregg there and them knowing where I was sitting because of my laugh...), going to Kaylene's to play Apples to Apples: Disney Edition, and then to iHop for dinner, I went to Julie and Randy's to listen for the kids.  My parents had been watching them and needed to go home.  Maggie fell asleep behind her chair, because "I want my mom to put me to bed."

Good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment