Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!
Today we had a Halloween Potluck at work. Also, we had all sorts of people dressed up for the holiday. We had a flamingo, a one night stand, Charlie Chaplin, a mermaid, a lobster, a cherry piece of pie, and the Old Hag from "Snow White".


Matt was awesome as the Old Hag. He had the walk and voice for her. He scared me when he came in and the best was when Chad didn't know who it was as he walked down the hall.


Unfortunately, I never got a picture with Kathie as the flamingo, but luckily Elky did.
The potluck was a huge success and a lot of food.
Tonight I went to Julie and Randy's for dinner and Brian, Elizabeth, the Kobe's and the Williams' were all there. It was great.


Maggie as Minnie Mouse.


Maggie as a pink unicorn.


The Williams' kids

I walked around with the Williams' kids, the twins, James, Mike and Randy for about an hour. It was great!
I was dressed as a 50s girl this year.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment