Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 23, 2012

This morning, after breakfast and finding some clothes, I went sledding with all the kids, Randy and Ben. All the roads up by the cabin were covered in packed snow. It was awesome and super fast. We were taken to the top of hills by the ATVs and a tobagon and then let go and we went sledding till we ran out of snow. It was awesome!! I may have run into a tree when I missed a turn and then 2 seconds later Josh fell down a 5 foot gully. It was so fun. I was jeans, Doc Martens, and three shirts and was great and warm. Doc Martens can last through anything.


Ben had 10 tickets to the Jazz Game that they were not going to use, so he handed them to me as I left. The Kobes went and I had a few friends come. It was a great game!



We won by 2!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment