Monday, August 4, 2014

August 3, 2014

My view on the beach today while I enjoyed the beach.  I figured I should touch the water at least once, since I did come up to Bear Lake.
 
 
This was after I went to a sacrament meeting in Garden City.  The chapel and overflow were full, they had people on the stage and then others meeting in the Relief Society room and Primary Room.  Before we started, they asked for 15 young men, in white shirt and ties, to come up and help with the sacrament.  They had three tiers of stacked water trays, to make sure that they had enough for the congregation.  What I also thought was interesting is that the stake spread over two states, since the Idaho border was so near.

On the way home, we got caught in some awesome rainstorms going through the canyons.

No comments:

Post a Comment